About the fair
Each year TOUR SALON gathers on the grounds of the Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie exhibitors from numerous countries and several thousand visitors - both professionals during the first two trade days, as well as individual customers searching for ideas on unique ways to spend free time.
The fair is a place for extensive presentations of countries, regions, latest tourist offers, and attractions, as well as business meetings and making new contacts among trade representatives.
Those who participate in TOUR SALON are:
- representatives from all Polish and many foreign regions,
- national tourism promotion centres,
- "Health SPAace" area where the latest SPA and wellness centre, health resort, sanatorium and hotel offers will be presented.
- "Extreme - Active Tourism"
- "Business Tourism" - presentation of buildings with conference rooms, conference centres, and equipment for them.
- "Motor Coach Exposition"
- TOUR SALON AIRPORT - an exposition of airports and air carriers
- travel agencies,
- tour operators,
- accommodation operators,
- tourism service providers,
- publishers and Internet Web sites,
Each year the fair is accompanied by an extensive events program - conferences, seminars, presentations, shows and competitions.