NOTE! Entities professionally involved in the tourism industry are authorised to receive a free ticket!
The organiser reserves the right to refuse accreditation of the ticket for those who are not professionally involved in tourism.
*The organiser reserves the right to charge a fee for entrance to the fair grounds from individuals representing the following institutions: banks, insurance, leasing and financial companies, logistical or legal service providers, mobile and fixed-line operators, consulting, advertising, marketing and public relations agencies, printing houses and the like.
Accreditations can be made online by 13.02.2020 at 21.00.
As of 14.02.2020, accreditation is possible at the counters on the fairgrounds. The cost of accreditation at the counter is PLN 10.
1. To generate a free ticket, follow the instructions below.
- Visit www.mtp24.pl. If you do not have an account in MTP 24, select: create an account. If you already have an account, please login.
- Select TOUR SALON from the list.
- From the drop-down list of options, select the only available option: BEC multiple-entry electronic ticket.
2. After completing the survey and selecting a free ticket, you will be transferred to the Accreditation process (this process can take up to 48 hours).
3. After granting Accreditation, you will receive an email confirmation and the ticket. Relevant information will also appear in MTP 24 in the “My Documents” menu.
The last step...
See you at the TOUR SALON fair!